Hi there! Some of you may have noticed that I skipped posting about September's bag. It wasn't good to put it mildly. I did a little picture/rant about it on Instagram. To be honest, that was the first bag that wasn't even worth the $10. I've been pleased for the most part with my other bags. So lets take a look at October.
All bags are slightly different depending on your own beauty profile you fill out on the site. Some items are the same brand but colors will vary. The monthly subscription is $10.
Here's what my bag had in it:
1. Buxom Lip Polish - Dolly - .07 ml kit size/generous sample $9.00
2. be Delectable by Cake Beauty Hand Cream - Strawberry & Cream - 2 fl oz $5.00
3. Zoya Nail Polish - Mason - Full Size $8.00
4. Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel - 1.7 fl oz generous sample/travel size $5.00
5. Face Oasis H2O+ Hydrating Treatment - .34 fl oz $15.00
Total = $42.00
I couldn't find the H2O product in the size for sale by itself. I'm guessing at that price based off the full sized price and some of the kit pricing. Just the nail polish alone makes this bag worth the price.
I'm looking forward to using ALL of these products! I already love the Big Sexy Hair brand and you can't beat Zoya and Buxom either. The hand cream smelled amazing! The hydrating treatment had great reviews on Ulta's website so I'm looking forward to trying it as well. Overall, a great bag this month. What did you get in yours?