All bags are slightly different depending on your own beauty profile you fill out on the site. Some items are the same brand but colors will vary. The monthly subscription is $10.
Here's what my bag had in it:
1. .em Michelle Phan Creamy Color Sheer Lipstick - Nude - full size - $16.50
2. Be A Bombshell Lip Crayon - Hot Damn - full size - $14.00
3. Nailtini - Champagne - full size - $13.00
4. bh cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow from the Galaxy Chic Palette - Aphrodite - not for individual sale
5. Pixi Beauty - Beauty Bronzer - Subtly Suntouched - full size w/out brush - $18.00
6. Starlooks - Gem Eye Pencil - Topaz - full size - $14.00
Total = $75.50
Hi everyone! Let me start by saying this may be my last Ipsy bag. Not that this was a bad bag or that I've had bad luck with them. I'm just getting bored with it honestly. I do like the idea of trying new products that I might not have otherwise looked at but overall, it's lost the excitement for me. Not to mention, I only use a few items out of each bag and all those little bags are piling up!
Lip Products - I like the Nude lipstick from .em Michelle Phan. It's a nice sheer color and nice formula. I'm sure I'll get plenty of wear out of it. The lip crayon is just so-so for me because of the color. I like brights but this one doesn't really suit me.
I don't care for this pencil and not sure who could really use it. Of course there are the times that call for a very metallic look but I don't see me using this anytime soon. Or ever.
Nail Polish - Now as most of you know by now, I'm sort of a nail polish lover/hoarder, whichever you like to say. This is the second time I've received this brand and I have to say I'm not wowed. Maybe it's the bottle? Take that back. Pretty sure it's the bottle. Just looks cheap to me and not inviting. This color is pretty but I know from experience it doesn't work well with my skin tone.
Overall thoughts - I think I pretty much summed it up in the descriptions. Like usual, some products are nice, some I wouldn't use at all. Not bad for $10 per month though.